Terms and Conditions
Conditions of access and use of csi.org.es
This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this Web site that should be known by the user. Information required for the purposes set forth in Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- Proprietor: CONSULTORIA Y SOLUCIONES DE INGENIERIA S.L.
- C.I.F.: B-83880120
- Registered office: Paseo de la Castellana, 105, 7ºD – 28046 – Madrid.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 91 766 47 56
- Number of inscription in the Mercantile Registry :
Madrid Tomo 19.687, book 0, folio 11, Section 8, Hoja M-346328, Inscripción 1º 13 de febrero de 2004.
Acceptance of the General Conditions
The General Terms and Conditions outlined below regulate the use of the CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions website.
The use of the CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions website confers the condition of user of the same and entails the full and unreserved acceptance by the user of all the General Conditions published at the time of access by the user.
It is therefore recommended that the user carefully read the contents of these General Conditions each time he/she uses the website.
Ownership and service provider
CSI, Consultoría y Soluciones de Ingeniería, as owner of this website and provider of information society services, in accordance with current legislation on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), provides users with the following general information:
Scope of Application
The LSSI applies to the following services offered via the Internet when they constitute an economic or lucrative activity for the provider of the service
- On-line contracting.
- Information and advertising.
- Intermediation services.
An economic activity is considered to exist when the person responsible for the website receives direct income (from the e-commerce activities carried out) or indirect income (either from advertising or sponsorship derived from the activity carried out by electronic means).
In principle, the LSSI does not apply to non-profit activities (such as those of political parties, trade unions, associations, NGOs, etc.) as long as they do not constitute an economic activity.
The Law is directly applicable to all activities that are carried out by electronic means and are of a commercial nature or pursue an economic purpose.
CSI, Consultoría y Soluciones de Ingeniería is responsible for the website, and provides users with this document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Law 7/1996, of January 15, on the regulation of retail trade, and Law 3/2014, of March 27, which amends the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users as well as informing all its customers, regarding what are the conditions of use of the website.
These general conditions of use and contracting are governed by Spanish law. Pursuant to Article 29 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, electronic contracts between businessmen or professionals, in the absence of agreement between the parties, shall be presumed to have been entered into at the place where the service provider is established.
In the event of any dispute arising from these general conditions and for the resolution of conflicts, the parties submit, at their free choice, and waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of CSI, Consultoría y Soluciones de Ingeniería provided for in this Legal Notice, that is to say, in the city of Madrid.
Refusal and withdrawal of access to the Web and/or services.
CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions or the particular conditions that may be applicable.
Obligation to make correct use of the website and its contents.
All contents included in this Web site are provided for informational purposes only, so that in no case can serve as a basis for appeals or claims or constitute a source of rights. CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the contents of the Web site.
The User agrees to the correct use of the Web and utilities that are provided in accordance with the law, this legal document, and the instructions and notices that are communicated to him.
The User undertakes to use the Website, and all its contents, exclusively for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not infringe current legislation and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of CSI, Engineering Consulting and Solutions or of any third party, and/or which may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
To this effect, the user will abstain from using any of the contents of the Web page for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Web.
In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way that is contrary to, undermines or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
- induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that it induces or could induce to error about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use that he/she makes or intends to make;
- violates the trade secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family privacy or to one’s own image;
- in any way diminish the credit of CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions.
- infringes the regulations on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, as the case may be, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of CSI, Consultoría y Soluciones de Ingeniería or third parties, or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in said computer equipment;
- cause, due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
The user agrees to refrain from:
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- to suppress, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of CSI, Consultancy and Engineering Solutions to try to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web page where the Contents are located or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Web site, the Services and/or the Contents.
The user shall be liable for damages of any nature that CSI, Consultoría y Soluciones de Ingeniería may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations derived from the general conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Website.
All the contents of CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions are the intellectual property of the company and are protected in accordance with national and international Intellectual Property legislation in force.
The use of the content of our Web site without the written authorization of CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions is strictly prohibited.
It is forbidden to establish this page as a frame of others, however it is allowed to establish a link to our Internet address as long as they are not related to false, inaccurate, incorrect, misleading or confusing statements or that are contrary to law, morality or good customs.
The user will be able to download the Web page in his terminal as long as it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so he will not be able to exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, communicate publicly, transfer, transform or use the content of the Web for public or commercial purposes.
Infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offense punishable under Articles 270 et seq. of the Penal Code.
The trademarks, logos and any other industrial property that appear on this site are the property of CSI, Consultoría y Soluciones de Ingeniería. The use of these marks is prohibited without the prior written authorization of CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions, or the third party owners of the marks.
Length of service
CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website. Whenever reasonably possible, CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions will give prior notice of any interruptions in the operation of the Web site; nor does CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions guarantee the usefulness of the Web site for the performance of any particular activity, or its infallibility.
Access to the CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions Web site is free of charge. indefinite durationHowever, CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice to users who, in its opinion, do not comply with the rules of use of its Web site and to take appropriate legal action. In addition, CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the Web to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or groups of users by means of the delivery of an access password for which they will be responsible.
Exclusion of liability
CSI, Consultoría y Soluciones de Ingeniería makes every effort to avoid any errors in the contents of the Web site, but does not guarantee and is not responsible for any possible errors in the contents of the Web site.
CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions excludes any liability for damages of any nature eventually arising from:
- Interruption of the operation or unavailability of access to the Web site.
- Privacy and security in the use of the Web site by the User, and/or unauthorized access by unauthorized third parties.
- The possible transmission of elements that negatively affect computer systems.
- The accuracy, completeness and timely updating of the contents of its website. Consequently, CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its Web site or its contents, and therefore the use of the same by the user is at the user’s own risk, and CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions cannot be held liable in this regard at any time.
CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions shall not be liable in the event of service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions and/or due to a wilful or negligent action of the User and/or due to force majeure. In any case, whatever the cause, CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions shall not assume any liability for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and/or lost profits. CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions shall have the right, without any compensation to the user for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the website in order to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations.
CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the Web; nor for the content provided by third parties or entities.
CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions will try as far as possible to update and rectify any information on its website that does not comply with the minimum guarantees of accuracy. However, it shall be exonerated from liability for its failure to update or rectify, as well as for the contents and information contained therein.
CSI, Consultoría y Soluciones de Ingeniería is not responsible for the use that the user makes of the services and products of the Web site or its passwords, as well as of any other material of the Web site, infringing the intellectual or industrial property rights or any other right of third parties.
CSI, Consulting and Engineering Solutions reserves the right to remove any content that is inaccurate, inaccurate and contrary to the law, morality, public order and decency.
Legislation and jurisdiction
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish law, being competent the Courts of Madrid, to which the User expressly submits.